Lazada Philippines

Sunday, August 29, 2010

F1 Takes the Center Aisle at Side Bar

One great thing that I'm looking forward in visiting a great place like Singapore is the food that they offer. I love how the culture in Singapore mixed so well, based from all the stuff that I saw on TV. So, if ever I'll have a chance to visit Singapore this coming September for the 2010 Formula OneTM Singtel Singapore Grand Prix, one part of my itinerary will be visiting authentic and great restaurants.


But for now, since I'm just one of the many fanatics who are so excited about this car-racing event of the year, I might as well enjoy what the metro has to offer to rev up the excitement of this year’s competition.




My hungry stomach and my eager mind about the F1 fever brought me to Side Bar. Located at the heart of Pasig City, Side Bar can be found at El Pueblo in Ortigas Center, just a few steps from Podium Mall and SM Megamall.


The best thing about this resto-bar that F1 aficionados would love is the intimate and very classy ambiance of the whole place. From the wonderful interior and people to the great and amazingly affordable food and drinks, anyone will sure enjoy everything.

Though, some may find the place a little formal, one will enjoy the cozy furniture and very accommodating servers that will put you at ease through your dining experience.


As for me, I find the place more of a "man bar". Any guy would love to hang out here especially with the nonstop sports channel and/or movie channel playing on Side Bars' LCD TVs that are placed behind the bar. But if you just want to have a chat or a little "pustahan" with your buddies, the jazzy music will put you all at ease and will make you enjoy the dinner or beer that you ordered.


But of course, none of this will really give you all the fun and excitement of the real deal of the 2010 Formula OneTM Singtel Singapore Grand Prix but by seeing it live in Singapore, which is one my goal. Hehehe.

Just learning from the last year's Grand Prix how exciting and wild all the concerts and the parties were during the event, I can't wait but to day dream and see myself in one of those great parties. Wee!


So for those who are avid fans of Formula One Grand Prix, it’s about time to pay a visit to Singapore and enjoy all the wonderful activities that awaits you!

To book exclusive airfares and 2010 Formula OneTM Singtel Singapore Grand Prix all-in-one packages, call Singapore Air at (632) 7535151 or 52 or 7568899 ext. 7001 or log-on towww.singaporeair.com,  or call Red Rock Travel at (632) 738-6614 or visit www.redrocktravel.net.

To directly purchase race tickets, visit www.singaporegp.sgwww.ticketworld.com.ph, or call Racegear at (632) 359-4247. 

With so many varied and exciting events during the 2010 Grand Prix Season Singapore, it’s time to experience YourSingapore the way you want to! For more information, visit Yoursingapore.com.

I hope we can all party in Singapore!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...