Lazada Philippines

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Zoocobia Fun Zoo: Wish Lantern Festival 2013

Carrying hopes and wishes to this year's Zoocobia's Wish Lantern Festival, which is dubbed as Love in in the Air Year 2, we headed up north, in Clark, Pampangga, last February 23 to see again this exciting and heart-warming celebration that is sure to be memorable again.


Arriving at exactly 4 in the afternoon after that unexpected traffic in NLEX that day, the group that I'm with was guided first to the refreshment area where we had a cup of juice and some snacks. And since the whole Wish Lantern Festival was slated to the time when all the guests are in, the program followed, starting with a tour around the place.


On my first visit here, I wasn't able to see all corners of this fun place. The birds were all kept then, and it was almost dark that I wasn't really able to be amazed by the beauty of it. Fortunately, this time, I had my time and moment to capture every exciting bits and pieces of this tourist destination here in Clark, Pampangga.


Zoomanity President and CEO Mr. Robert Yupangco and Mabalacat City Mayor Mariano Morales were also there adding known personalities to this wishful day. 


We were also there to catch the opening of Zoocobia's newest feature - the Zing - and the more thrilling Animal Show at the Barn! And since, I was there with my friends, we didn't let this moment pass again without trying the the very cool Gravity Car.


I honestly didn't expect it to be that nerve racking, but nonetheless, I enjoyed it.

Our night at Zoocobia was highlighted by some Snake Dance,  Aetas Presentation Numbers and some Bird Parade. Children and their adult companions enjoyed it so much that made us all excited to the most awaited part - the lighting of the wish lanterns.


Comparing this year's event with last year, sadly, there are more participants than last year and this year making the whole lighting of wish lantern fast. I felt that Tangle-ish feeling again, but the sky wasn't covered enough too unlike last year, so goosebumps gone fast.


But on the other hand, these guys wearing a costume with LED lights brought some fun to lovers as they pose with heart adding back that love we all desire from this festivity.


How I wish that next year will be more extravagant than this one and there'll be much more spectacles to be added. Because since this festival falls on the same weekend as of the Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta and Panagbenga Festival of Baguio City, they should have more exciting and thrilling activities that guests could experience to make it more fun in Zoocobia.

Owl Candies

Anyway, I'm still thankful that I've been a part of this fun activity here in Zoocobia and I can't wait to see more of it in the next years!

Owl Pizza

Congratulations, Zoocobia! And happy Rammmpa to everyone!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...