Lazada Philippines

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Crocs at Bolinao, Pangasinan's Rock Formations

Just what I always do every time I see chunks of clouds up in the sky, I imagine things from them and made them come to life in a fluffy, cuddly way. But , instead of clouds, my imagination was tested when I when to see the beautiful and scenic Bolinao, Pangasinan's Rock Formations.


A property owned by Puerto del Sol, the hotel resort that accommodated us during our Bolinao, Pangasinan escapade, this peaceful and rocky site at the west side of the town is an example of what kind of gems that this lovely province possesses.

Since Bolinao, Pangasinan is in this some sort of peninsula, the town is surrounded by these kind of beautiful rock formations that that will challenge your imagination to create something out of them. And that afternoon I got to see this place, one thing that I have in my mind while I was standing on top of the biggest rock formation there - I'm looking at crocodiles with their mouths wide open as if resting and enjoying the beautiful sun that is about to set.


The place isn't as grand as any place any other place here in Bolinao, but if you love nature and just want to enjoy the sound of the sea and the wind blowing around you, you will surely find peacefulness here. I saw some people reading books and some sort of school reviewers there during that time, they were reviewing probably for their final exam, and that just made me think that how I wish I have a place like this when I'm still studying - I might be a better student. Haha!


I highly suggest that you visit this place just before the sun is about to set for the sun looks really nice and lovely during this time. But if you prefer seeing the sunset at Patar Beach, where it looks lovely too, well, you can simply play around the place and make use of your imagination. 


I'm not sure if they will allow guests here to swim in the sea, but I guess it's safe for everyone to do so. There are even caves beneath some of those rocks, which you can explore. But if you just want to take photos, given you have a nice lens or digital camera, you can get a good shot of the towering Bolinao Lighthouse from this place.


Wonders of nature at its best, that I what I said when I finally bid goodbye to Bolinao, Pangasinan's Rock Formations - but I promise to be back and hopefully, enjoy the serenity of the place longer and with my special love ones.


Thank you, Bolinao, Pangasinan's Rock Formations, for the inspirations!
Happy Rammmpa, everyone!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...