Lazada Philippines

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

The Linden Suites and Ortigas on a Weekend

Before the unimaginable and towering skyscrapers start occupying the once peaceful skyline of the business district of Pasig City – The Linden Suites has been a nestling place for the hardworking business class of Ortigas District and its neighboring cities. Sharing a much-needed space and comfort, The Linden Suite was the “escape” destination in this side of town back in the days.


But now, as towering architectural masterpieces fill on what’s left in this bustling district, and the demand and competition of relaxation and accommodation get tougher, The Linden Suites is proud to share its modernized service and facilities that will continuously delight its loyalists and new patrons.


Located at the very heart of Ortigas, #37 San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City to exact, The Linden Suites offers combined elegance and functionality fit to those who need a break from their strenuous work or just a place to gather all those ideas to come up with a great work piece that will impress the bosses. I’m glad to say that I went here for some total relaxation.

And even though my stay here at The Linden Suites is just some random “staycation” on a fine, sunny weekend, I did enjoy my cozy, bright room as well as exploring the less-crowded Ortigas District.

I checked in around past 2 in the afternoon. Their cutie pie receptionist assists me with his cute smile, which made me really excited about the stay. I had a De Luxe Room which is located on a non-smoking area of the building - non-smoking because I was suppose to check in with my sister and niece, hence the two beds, But something came up so they cancelled last minute, and I have the entire room by myself. Wee!


The beds that I had that time were one queen-size and one single-size. The room is furnished with contemporary entertainment system, which was my companion the whole day, as well as kitchen and dining facilities. The bathroom that I had has a bath tub, which is pretty cool, given the floor area of the whole room. But who cares about it, my soft and warm bed was more inviting, so off to some snooze fest! Hahaha!


For some activities here, I learned that there’s the Linden Suites Health Club, which lets guests use the gym, a swimming pool, a Jacuzzi and poolside lounge, sauna and massage rooms. I planned to dip in the pool the following morning, sadly, the place was already crowded with kids and their parents. I can’t blame the kids for waking up early to enjoy the pool, it looks so nice and magical.


Another thing that you could do is when the sun starts to set in the afternoon, you can stroll in the nearby malls or parks. I went to Greenfield District on my first day, a 10 to 15-minute walk from The Linden Suites. There, I find a great bazaar that showcases wonderful finds and delicious street food at a very affordable price. They do host some bands there at night, which sets a perfectly relaxing weekend for everyone.


But if you don’t like going out, The Linden Suites houses one of Mesclun’s restaurants  in the metro that offers equally delicious and filling Filipino food. Don’t forget to try their bestseller – the Guava Pork Adobo and Almond Roca Cake! Yum!!!! Make sure to request for extra rice for the Guava Pork Adobo because you'll love it! Hahaha!

Guava Pork Adobo

Almond Roca Cake

To those who wish to hold special events here at The Linden Suites, they have events and function rooms that suit to your needs. You can hold social and corporate events in here for as much as 180 persons per event, depending on your setup and party/seminar needs. Convenient and affordable party packages are also readily available to those who wish to book in advance.


And if you are in here for business, The Linden Suites has Business Center that offers secretarial and courier services, workstations for computer rental or internet requirements, office suites that is good for 7 persons are available for rent, a boardroom good for meetings for up to 10 persons and other corporate or personal needs such as transportation and laundry requirements, and even babysitting services (prior arrangement required and subject to availability).


The Linden Suites is almost done with its renovation and is ready to share more things to make one’s stay more fulfilling and insightful – definitely not just for those who need an escape from their every day challenges but also for those who need to step back and unwind.

Thank you, The Linden Suites, for sharing one relaxing and lovely weekend! I hope this is not the last time! Congratulations too on your success! Cheers!



1 comment:

  1. The place looks stunning, thinking that you really had a great job with the shots. And I'm curious about that Guava Pork Adobo. Thanks for the post. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...